"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5



Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Under the Microscope

Praise the Lord that God is answering my prayers in that I will be able to do more challenging things at work and that I have the opportunity for career growth. I met with my BIG boss for lunch yesterday. She basically told me that I have a shot at a promotion if I meet her requirements/expectations. Those expectations are doable, but it will require many additional hours at work. So basically from now on my performance will be watched and I am under the microscope. It's a little scary, but at least I have a shot at a promotion instead of doing the same job. Please pray for me in this. Please ask God to give me the strenghth not only to meet expections but to exceed them.

No comments :