"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stone Forrest

Our first excursion as a family is our trip to Stone Forrest. Along, with another adoptive family we chartered a bus that took us on a two hour ride (one way) to see the natural lime stone forrest. This place is one of a few natural wonder in China. It was the bottom of the ocean some 2 plus million years ago. It is now a tourist attraction and the govt built a lake and paved road. I will post better pictures when we return. All the kids had a great time. If it wasn't for the bus and our tour guide, I would not tour China with three kids. Everyone stared at us everywhere we went. I think it because of our three kids. Everyone has only one child here, they must think we are insane. Some said in a nice way that it's alot of work.

Karissa is doing well with us. She is more vocal and smiles more now compared to day one. She is so attached to me (Kitty) that she won't let me put her down. I can't even go the bathroom without her crying. So of course showering is out of the question. I have to wait until she is asleep. Please pray that she will allow Hebron to care for her. It seems like he can hold her only in the morning. After 9 am, I am the only one. For some reason she is sleeping less. Please pray that she will sleep more and be over her cold.


No comments :