"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5



Monday, December 27, 2010

Jet-lag

There is no place like home, it's so great to be back.  The boys are doing great with adjusting to this time zone.  But Karissa is really having and hard time.  So that makes the adjustment for Hebron and I harder.  Babies seem to have a really strong internal clock that is hard to change. She has been waking up at 1 am for the past three nights crying for many hours until her body is tired.  Which is why I am up at wee hours of the night.  Since she is up, I am up.  I am sooo exhausted during the day time, but I am trying not to sleep so that I would be tired at night.  The down side to this plan is that I don't get to sleep at night either.

I think being jet lag and not having enough sleep effected Mui-mui's appetite. She is eating alot less. Please pray that her internal clock would be change to this time zone quickly.

1 comment :

Cheryl P said...

Hope you were all able to have a nice Christmas as a new family of five! Danny and I are continuing to pray for you guys as Karissa adjusts to her new home. Blessings to you in the new year!