"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5



Monday, August 15, 2011

Then and Now

San Luis Obispo is a special place for H and I.  It is where we met, grew in the Lord, learned to serve God, met many of our good life long friends, and of course earned our degrees.  We love Cal Poly and had fun walking on campus again. It brought back so many great memories.  We passed by Yosemite dorm rooms where I stayed during my freshman year and where H and I tried to "study" together.  It is the place where H tried to impressed me with his piano skills.  It's worked!  I admire someone who can improvise on the piano.  We stayed up many many night in the lounge to worship God.  H and I lived in the same apt complex after I moved off campus.  Mustang village was where I shared a tiny room with two other girls.  Then after that both H and I moved to Boysen Street where we lived two doors from each other.  Along with our roommates, we started a cooking schedule.  Each person cooks one night for everyone.  This way we have hot food daily without having to cook everyday.  Yes, H actually cooked in college. 
 Then: At pismo beach with our roommates and friends (1996).  Can you find H?  I was holding the camera.
 Now: At pismo beach 15 years later with our kids.

 Then: Look at how young we were. 

Now: On the same surrey three kids and 30 + pounds later. 


1 comment :

Nym said...

So cute! The before and after photos are so touching.