"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5



Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What would you do?

What a tough morning I had!  This is usually our morning routine to get the kids out the door and to school on time. 

6:50 am  Set out breakfast and get dress
7:00        Caleb and Joshie get up to dress and brush teeth
7:15        Feed Mui-mui milk
7:25        Help Joshie brush teeth
7:30        Boys eat breakfast and I change mui-mui's diaper
7:40        Pack lunch for everyone
7:55        Must leave the house to be on time to Caleb's school

As you can see, not much time to waste in the morning.  I don't have time to eat breakfast myself or feed mui-mui until after I drop the boys off.  25 mins for breakfast is short since they eat slow.  But that's the way things are in the morning.  The kids can't get up earlier than 7 am because they are tired.  But any later, they will be late for school.  Today, Caleb and Joshie fooled around at breakfast.  They didn't eat much and was being silly.  Moving around and laughing.  I told them to stop and warned them that they will spill their food.  At 7:55 am, when it's time to leave, Caleb spilled his entire cup of milk and got Joshie wet and it was all over the floor.  Of course I was upset.  I am curious, what would you do at this point? 

No comments :