"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5



Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Almost back to normal

This week, the boys are back to school and Hebron is back to work. Karissa is over her jet lag and can sleep at night, though sometimes she still wakes up crying. Because Caleb has to be at school by 8 am, all the kids wake up by 7 am. This helps establish a routine for Mui-mui. This is her daily schedule now.

7:00 – Milk
9:00 – Breakfast
9:30 – Morning Nap
11:00 – Milk and/or snack
1:00 – Lunch
3:00 – Early Afternoon Nap
4:30 – Milk and snack
6:30 – Dinner
7:30 – Begin bedtime routine
8:30 – Milk and Bedtime

Mui-mui is eating, drinking, and sleeping much better now. She drinks about 24 oz of milk, eats three bowls of jook, eats some snacks, and drinks juice daily. This is how she eats in China. I am so glad she is eating the same way.

Hebron and I can get at least 6 hours of sleep. I feel like I am beginning to have more energy to tackle daily activities, except I still don’t feel like cooking. Life is almost getting back to normal. Thank you Lord for carrying us through our transition! Thank you for your prayers.



I brought mui mui to run errands and got her the head band.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

i can't get over how cute she is! So glad the family is adjusting well!

KM said...

Thanks Jen. I guess she got her cute look from me. :) People have been commenting that she looks like me. Before we got the referal from the adoption agency, Hebron and I prayed that God would bring us a child that is cute in our eyes. Regardless of what other people think, we want to think the world of her. And He definitely answered that prayer.