"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5



Wednesday, January 09, 2013

The Joy of Shopping Returns

I haven't gone clothes shopping for myself in a long time, probably years.  That's because I hate trying on clothes that I don't fit or make me look fat.  When I was younger and skinnier, I used to love shopping because I fit most things.  Back then the only problem was finding clothes that is small enough for me.  After two pregnancies and not exercising, I have gained quite a bit of weight.  Two and a half months ago I went on a low carb diet cutting out rice, bread, pasta, and sugar.  In the first three weeks, I even cut out fruits.  I now only eat meat, vegetable, fruits, and nuts.  As a result, I have lost about 18 lbs to date.  I hope to loose 10 more pounds.  I will post before and after pictures when I reach my goal.

Since I am skinnier, I fit most things in the store so shopping is fun again.  I am so excited that I can wear size xs shirt again and even fit skinny jeans.  The best part is that I got a great deal.  I bought a whole outfit for less than $45; this include a shirt, jean, and boot.  Must find more deals.

No comments :