"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5



Thursday, April 07, 2011

Eating got better

Thanks everyone for asking and for your prayers and concerns.  Karissa is eating better.  I realized that we have communication issues.  She wants something, but we didn't know she was trying to tell us something by closing her mouth.  We thought she didn't want to eat or not hungry.  She is moody and has be to  in the right mood to eat.  Turns out that she does want to eat.  She mainly wants to eat what we eat.  The problem with that was that she didn't know how to chew.  So I had to keep feeding her baby food and porridge.  She was sick of those things.  Now that she can chew, she is eating a wider variety of food.  I have been making her chicken noodle soup and pasta. 

I am now taking my maternity leave and staying at home with Karissa until the end of May.  I thought I will have alot of free time not working.  If you know me, you'll know that I am not the kind of person that sits around.  I fill up my time home with activities that I normally can't do because I am at work, like visiting friends and cooking for them.  I enjoy spending time with Karissa, but have been busy with errands, cooking daily, any my research paper and final.  One main goal for my time at home is to make a scrapbook for Karissa documenting how God brought her to us.  I really hope I can get this done, it's such a big project. 

No comments :