"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5



Friday, March 19, 2010

Scrapbooking Marathon

Hebron will tell you that I am crazy, but I volunteered to help Caleb's teacher document kindergarten memories for her class.  When I volunteered to do that, I thought I was assisting the teacher.  Little did I know that I volunteered to take on the whole thing.  2009-2010 school year was like a big scrapbooking marathon where I document every activity in his kindergarten class.  Basically, I am creating 24 books (one for each child)  that document all the activties in the whole school year plus two additional books for the teachers.  There are at least 2 photo opportunities per month.  So there are at least 25 pages per book. 
Amazingly, I am almost done.  5 more pages per book and I am completely done.  I can't believe I did it despite, the holidays, tax busy season, and my MBA class.  I have to say, the memory books are quite nice and I am sure all the parents will appreciate it.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Hi Kitty,
I felt for ya, cuz I did that for Kalista's 1st grade class last year. I should not have told them I own a Cricut machine...the BIG one.

KM said...

I didn't know you scrapbook too. Cool! It's great to have documented memories from school. But so much work.