"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5



Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Caleb's First Day at Kindergarten

Look at my BIG boy. Today is first day of Kindergarten at Chinese Christian School. I was a little disappointed because Caleb did not get into the class that I requested and he is not in the same class as his pre-school friends. I wanted the transition to school would be easy, fun, and exciting for him. But maybe God has a better plan. As you can see, he is happy and excited. I am sure God has many good plans in store for Caleb this year and I can't wait to see it. He is so cute. It was hard to let go because I fear that he will be over-looked and not get any attention because he is so quiet and shy. Only the loud and naughty kids get all the teacher's attention. And I feel like no teacher is going to treasure and value him the way he deserves. But I am reminded that God loves him so much more that I can and He will look after Caleb.



Caleb is so ready for Kindergarten and got to work right away.


No comments :