"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5



Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Hallow Park & Zoo

Caleb is rather shy and at the beginning of the school year, I noticed that he doesn't play and actively engage with other kids. He would rather play by himself. I got concerned and made more opportunities to for Caleb to play with his school friends. We went over to a friend's house and we hosted a playdate for his friends. I lifted him up in prayers.

Caleb's school closed on the 23rd of May So I scheduled a trip to Happy Hallow with three other moms in Caleb's class. I also brought Joshie with me. I was so excited to see that Caleb joined the crowd and ran around with his friends. He even went on rides with his friends without me. I was so surprised because he usually wants me to ride with him. Praise the Lord for answered prayers.

No comments :