"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5



Friday, February 02, 2007

My new job

I am happy to report that I finished my first week at my new job. When I took the job, I didn't realize how small the company is. I mean I knew there are only 10 people, but I thought the clients are smaller size business corporations. But unfortunately, it's smaller than that. It's really a mom -and-pop size tax office. I don't think I will be learning very much there, but that's OK for now since I need a less stressful job at this time. The upside is that I have my own office and it's only 10 minutes away.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

That's great! I'm ready to go for a Sunday walk with you, will you be available this Sunday??? Much to catch up on.

Anonymous said...

hey kitty, it's great your job is soooo close to home. thanks for your new year's letter..i really enjoyed reading your honest thoughts about motherhood...thanks for being a "real" person in the good times and bad...the pics of Christmas time are so awesome....you're very own pageant. =)

KM said...

Hey Jackie and Hannah,
Thanks for all your encouragement. I always love to hear from you guys.